Tilly

Hi there friends,
I only have 4 more days of holidays before I have to go back to work...
and a huge pile of stamps that I have been meaning to colour for some time but not had the chance.

This is one that was very high on that list - Tilly (Saturated Canary).


She has been sitting on my desk for about 6 months, she was a birthday pressie. She is just too cute for words and finally, she is on a card. 


I moved a little out of my comfort zone with her hair and used reds and pinks. That was a little fun :) 
(R 89, 37, 35, 43, 21)



Well, thats all from me today. I'm headed back to my craft desk to see what else I can accomplish over the next couple of days .
Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. WOW!!!!! Sweetie this is stunning!!! I love the colour combo so much - so striking and incredible colouring as always! big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's a beautifull card. Love the colours you've used. Going to save this one in my inspiration file. Enjoy crafting the last Dany's of your holiday.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO BEAUTIFUL CARD.

    hugs RIET.XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.