I'm here and you're there, one of us is in the wrong place!

Hi there friends,
I received some happy mail this morning - perfect timing as its my day off work! So I actually managed to make a card, during the day time, on the same day the stamps arrived! I dont think I've done this since I went back to work over two years ago! It is a great feeling. 


This cute little Edwin is Guard of the Castle. He is from the Little London collection. I've masked him with Vintage phone booth, also from Little London.


The sentiment is NorthStar Stamps. I think it is so cute and perfect for this card. 


And a close up of our little guard. I am not happy with his hat... I hate colouring black! lol.


And here is my little crafting buddy for today. My youngest. He was pretty proud of his efforts. So cute!

I'll be back on the weekend, 
Hugs x

Comments

  1. It's so good to see your amazing work again Kylie! This is gorgeous, you are a whiz with those markers!!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both you and your son did a great job with the image!
    Fantastic card Kylie ♥
    take care sweetie and I hope you are all well.
    HUgs, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.