Drip Drop Tilda

Hi friends,
Well, it has again been a while since I last was here on my blog. We seem to be having a bit of bad luck recently. Its too raw right now to go into, so I will just leave it at that. 

I needed a thank you card this week for someone who I dont know very well. The kindness of strangers just knocks me over sometimes and makes me feel like there is some hope when everything around me is crumbling. The sentiment from Magnolia on this card was so appropriate.


I used my own sketch from the challenge running at The Sketchy challenges. You have until Friday to enter over there. And my card is also for Magnolia Down Under Challenges, Anything goes, which runs until Saturday. 


This is Drip Drop Tilda from Creashop Duymelot in The Netherlands, from memory she was a special edition Tilda.
The papers are a bit of a mix of Memory Box and some others. All lovely bright colours. 

I hope you get a chance to enter the challenges. 
I hope to be back next week. 
Until then Hugs x

Comments

  1. Hope things get better for you soon!! Gorgeous card as usual! Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spectacular creation, Kylie! So sorry to read that you are going through a bad time........wishing you all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous, love it! Hope things improve for you real soon!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card.

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the bad luck will move for loads of good luck!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kylie!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow She is Soooo Beautiful! Love your gorgeous Maggie mine arrived this week! Looooove how you match all the beautiful colours. There is always Crafting when the stumps are down, just pop into your room and get lost in the Beautiful Amazing world of creating Awesomeness as my Shakira calls it! XXXXXX000000

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love the design. Such a lovely sentiment too. Hope that things get better for you soon.
    Hugs, Janine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.