Tilda with Corkscrews

Good morning, once again, I am late with my posting. But the good news is - we are almost ready to move into our new house and life will go back to normal - what ever that is. 






I've practiced a little with the Distress Inks. I ordered some Langton paper from Sir Stamp a Lot - and WOW - what a difference it makes. It can take a lot more punishment than other papers I've tried, and there is no pilling from over colouring in areas. I'm impressed!  I've inked "Tilda with Corkscrews" from the new collection and "Tilda's Castle" from the "Princeses and Princesses" collection of 2012.


I have also used some of the amazing new dies from the new collection - Peacock feathers and Lace Coaster. Amazing. The papers are also Magnolia. Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Ribbon Girl
I hope you get a chance to play along with the challenges. 

Until next weekend, 
Hugs x

Comments

  1. What an adorable card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ! Be happy in your new house !
    Your card is fabulous, so nice colouring and superb scene !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, love the colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fabulous, love her curls and good luck with your move!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a phenomenal work of art, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Just a lovely card.
    Love the stamps. It is like she is telling us a story!!!

    /Linn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers! What a beautiful creation. Love it <3 Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.