Oh Christmas Tree

Hi again, 
Just a little something to share with you today. 
This cutie is the freebie stamp that is a gift with the latest Magnolia Ink, the Christmas issue. Isn't she a cutie pie? All I need now is one exactly the same but with Edwin ;) (Hey - Pauline - hint - hint!!)


The Christmas tree card shape was so easy to make. I just cut a 12 x 5 inch rectangle, scored it in half, and trimmed from the fold 2 inches in through to the base on each side, leaving one inch at the top for the fold. I cut a second triangle 5 inches x 7 inches and traced the card base on that, trimmed off the corners and this is what I decorated. 


I've used two Doo Hickey die borders and some lace for the tree. The little bauble stamps are from last year's Christmas collection. The flowers and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The star is from my stash. 

So a quicky to share today. 
I'll be back on Sunday something to share for MDUC. 
Thanks for visiting me today, 
Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Wow, it's gorgeous. Love the design, beautiful colours and image. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Kylie. Love how you mix paper and fabric laces, the effect is amazing.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable and so cute, pretty colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo wauw, this is very beautifullllll

    With love Ine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and fun, Kylie! You are ever so creative! Well done sweetie!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  6. bonjour
    création vraiment très jolie !! bravo !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.