TOMIC - Halloween, colour combo and bats

Hey there everyone.... 
there is a new challenge over at TOMIC this week - and we have some extra special news to share...
head on over to TOMIC to check it out...
the challenge this month is:
Halloween + bats + colour combo = black, purple and orange.


Not being a big Halloween fan, we dont really celebrate it here in Aus, I used this cute little Tilda with her broom and went to town with some DIs to colour her. 


The card is cut with Spellbinders and decorated with Doo Hickey dies and my bats are cut from Magnolia ink papers. The flowers and lace are all Wild Orchid Crafts.


The sentiment is from my friend Claudia. 


All of the edges are inked with Tea Stain DI. 


I had a lot of fun painting this little darling up. I hope you get a chance to visit TOMIC and see what the sad news is. 
I would like to thank Kianel and the co-ordinators at TOMIC for a fabulous 18 months.
It has been a ball. 

This is not the end. 

Take car my Maggie friends, 
have a fantastic week
(A big shout out to Janne!! take care Hunny!!)
See you all on the weekend, 
Hugs - Me xx

Comments

  1. Kylie, your card is so pretty and the coloring of Tilda is just stunning! I love your design work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so sad, no more Tomic :(
    I love your fabulous card! your colouring is brill! loving the background!! gorgeous creation lovely.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wonderful card ! Your colouring is so fantastic ! Lovely details, love the cat ! :-))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable card, fab details
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning kylie.your design is fantastic and fab pretty tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous!! Love the colors and your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.