The Sketchy Challenges

Well... better late than never!!
The Sketchy Challenges has a new sketch up ... well, last weekend actually, but I am a little late in posting my card. Sorry! Things are a bit crazy busy here at the moment. 
It is particularly bad that I am late because it is my sketch :S 


I inked this cute little Tilda from the Little Christmas collection. I love her poinsettia in her hair and her little lamb. Although... my three year old and I had a bit of an argument about the lamb - he is convinced it is a puppy...lol.  


Instead of a sentiment, I used some AC Thickers for the word "Joy". All of the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. The cute papers are MME.

I will be back tomorrow with something else to share. Until then,
Hugs x

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the paper you used and the details are gorgeous. Of course Tilda is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Kylie, and I must agree with your Son, the lamb does look a bit like a dog,his face is round like a dog, but sooo cute and gorgeous colouring, love the papers and flowers, and love the sticker sentiment.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Kylie!Beautiful details and colouring as always...great take on the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, I love the mix of scrummy colours, and your sketch is superb!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW....Kylie, your card is absolutely phenomenal! Adore your coloring of Tilda and her lamb! Your work is always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning kylie.beautiful design and details and the tilda is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, adore the interesting colour combo and embellies, very cute!!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! It's a gorgeous card!! Love the colors you have used!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.