Wild Orchid Crafts - Going Round in Circles

Well friends, I almost didn't post this card. I just don't feel as though it is up to scratch. 
But I have decided that I will.... we're all human after all ;) However... I am a couple of days late posting it. 


I was inspired by a card I saw of Claudia's a few weeks ago. I love the idea of the little circles however, I am really dissatisfied with my attempt..... so you know what? I'm just going to have to try it again aren't I?? 



I hope you get a chance to play with the team at Wild Orchid Challenges this fortnight, we'd love to see what you come up with. 
I'll be back tomorrow with another card I made with a stamp from the new Turning Leaves collection. 
Until then, 
Hugs x

Comments

  1. I can't belive that you aren't satisfied with this lovely card! I saw it on the WOC blog and have been waiting for it on your blog! It is lovely, the colours are wonderful, the idea of three round images is fab and I will give it a go myself, when I get the head above the water with my working...
    Have a wonderful day sweetie and take care
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely Kylie!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is fabulous kylie.stunning design and your colouring is amazing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could anyone NOT feel inspired by your beautiful creations Kylie?? It's just gorgeous and I love the new Maggies. Paired up with those papers as well is just lovely. Hope you're well.

    Hugs, Kylie (the other one!) lol xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is great. Creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.