Opps - I coloured her again...

I think I must have a favourite Tilda afterall!!! I did know she was my favourite from the Sweet Rainbows collection, but this little sweetie has been pulled out of her binder three times recently. I can't seem to get enough of her. 


The are two great new challenges up this weekend - The Sketchy Challenges has a fabby new sketch by my gorgeous friend Jane, and Magnolia Down Under Challenges has a colour recipe.... can you guess???


Red, Yellow and Purple. OMG. Yes. I initally thought HOW on EARTH am I going to do this?? But I went with a fairly white card and coloured little miss Tilda in the colours. You should check out what the MDUC girls did with the colours - wow oh wow - those girls know how to rock a colour challenge. I am even more stunned than I am usually with their amazing work. 

Well.. thats it from me today. I'm sorry I've been a bit quiet lately. Its just a bit nuts here. 
Hopefully things will ease up soon. 
I'll be back tomorrow with something else to share. Til then, have a great weekend,
Hugs x



Comments

  1. So beautiful! And gorgeous colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely summery card. Love the colouring and the way you've created such depth to her dress.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! She is a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, I love Your Tilda and the colours are Beautiful.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Kylie! Love it and your coloring is always soooo amazing!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely Kylie!
    I love her- and your colouring :)
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, love the colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá, Kylie!
    Lindo, doce e colorido!
    Parabéns!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so beautiful!! Love the way you colored the reds.
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job! Your coloring is so gorgeous and I love all the fun embellishments you added. Great job! Hugs Janine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing coloring. I've learned so much just looking at her dress! Way to combine those colors together too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Kylie,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous colouring and such a gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning, your colouring amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, it's so cut, georgous card
    Hugs from France
    Rosesarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kylie. I love that Tilda too and you coloured it perfectly. Love your card, it is so beautiful! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cutie. Well done. Wish you'd post the colors you use. Thanks. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're an artist with copics, Kylie... wow... I dream being like you colouring some day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are great at colouring! This is so beautiful!

    Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful! Your colouring of tilda's dress is amazing. Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.