On the third day of Chrismtas....

Hey there! Still decorating my house with handmade bits and pieces. 

Today I have a wall hanging to share with you.  I made this for the Whimsy Magazine in October. The stamps are, of course, by Whimsy stamps. 


The papers are Memory Box and all of the embellishments are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

I cut the scalloped squares with my Grand Nesties and Grand Callibur. There is a fair bit of white Gesso going on here to shabby it up and some Amercian Crafts Thickers alphas.


I had a blast making this one. I hope you like it.

I've been busy again today with some more crafty things to share with you so please come back tomorrow to check them out.

Until then, have a great weekend!
Hugs K

Comments

  1. A stunning hanger Kylie. Really fab detail.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    this is absolutly gorgeous hunni
    i just love all the detail, well done sweetie
    have a great weekend hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creative project, great colours you used and this is such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooow what a great tag.

    love it

    hugs
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie this is gorgeous - I love the images. I really do like this alot!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is just so adorable...love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner K, lovely images and detail love the sentiment circle too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw, what a great creation! I love all of the flowers, they look wonderful! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous wall hanger.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is amazing Kylie and all the different flowers are just so beautiful. I love this. Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.