Buy a card for Breast Cancer


Hi there everyone!
I thought I would just pop in and mention that I have listed some cards for sale on ebay.

You can find my ebay listings by clicking on the ebay logo below....I've only listed a few so far but will be adding more as the days go on. 



.
As it is October and Breast Cancer Awareness Month, 50% of the proceeds of the auctions will be donated to The National Breast Cancer Foundation.... I'll update you as the month goes on.

Thanks for checking in with me. I'll have a card to share with you in the coming days for a very special occasion which will also be added to ebay as well! 

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Hugs, K xx

Comments

  1. Kylie that is really so good of you to donate 50% of the proceeds from your cards. I'll pop over now and have a wee look. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice of you..Checked the cards and they're all lovely..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.