Whiff of Joy - October release

Wow - have you been visiting the blogs of the Whiff of Joy Design Team in the last few days to see the gorgeous new October release of stamps? I have and I have been drooling at all of the amazing cards they have been previewing. They are now available for purchase HERE at the Whiff of Joy store.

My DT kit is on the way to me and I *hope* will arrive in my mailbox very early next week. I can't wait to ink up these little cuties. In the mean time, I inked up this beautiful Shopping Willow from the City Girls collection. Isn't she lovely? I really enjoyed working with her. She reminds me of me a little before I had kids, hahaha. High heal boots? Check. Loads of shopping? Check. Long hair? Check! Well, the loads of shopping still happens, lol, but now I am usually loaded up with boxes of nappies or groceries. But I wouldn't change a thing! Hmm... maybe the nappies...


I am going to enter this card into the Basic Grey challenge - Sparkle

Ingredients for this card are:

Copic colours: E 0000, 000, 00, 11, 13, 30, 31, 34, 37, 41, 43, 44, V 95, 93, 91, 000, G 000, 00, 40, B 32, 34, Spica at You - Gold (hair)
Stamps: Shopping Willow - Whiff of Joy
Papers: Basic Grey - Wisteria,
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Flowers - Wild orchid Crafts, Prima Gems, Flourish with a bling Pearls, Gold Stickles
Other: Sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Nestablities Labels 4,

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING job - you're such a star!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Colouring and Lovely Card. Great Composition.. And i love the papers you have used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfull card Kylie! Looks lovely in these great colours!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats on your DT spot Kylie - you're such a star ;)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Kylie!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Kylie. Love the image you've used and the wonderful detials also. Hugs
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.