Whiff of Joy - October Release: Cute Seal

Oh wow - its the weekend already! Did this week fly by or what? It sure felt that way to me.

I have another adorable Whiff of Joy October release image to share with you today, this one is very appropriately named "You warm my heart - Cute Seal". I have also used the fabby sentiment set again, "Seasons Greetings" and the "Fancy Shape" die. I love this sentiment set and coordinating die, I seem to be picking them up for loads of projects at the moment.


Some challenges for this card are:

Friday Sketchers - gorgeous sketch by Aud (turned 90 degrees)
A Spoon Full of Sugar - A Winter Wonderland
Paper Sundaes - A Change of Season
Sew Many Challenges - Christmas is on the Way

Ingredients for this card are:

Copic colours: C 0, 1, 3, R 00, 30, 32, 35, 37, 39, BG 000, 10, 72, 75, 78, G 0000
Stamps:
You warm my heart - Cute Seal and Seasons Greetings, Whiff of Joy
Papers: Cosmo Cricket - Mitten Weather (available at
Tickled Pink Stamps)
Embellishments: Stickles Diamond, Paper doily and Pearls - Flourish with a Bling (
Tickled Pink Stamps), 1" cream satin ribbon, Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Snowflake charm - Whiff of Joy
Other: Fancy Shape die (Whiff of Joy), Tim Holtz Distress tool, sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug 2 step die Snowflake, CB Embossing folder Snowflakes,

Comments

  1. WOW Kylie!! Your cute little Seal is just that: CUTE!! I love it, I love your bow and flowers and the snowflake!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Kylie! I just love your work, it is always AMAZING! Your seal is just adorable and I love that great big bow! It is always a pleasure to come to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kylie. Your colouring is always perfect and this little seal looks amazing.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaawwwww he is sooooo cute. And your layout and colouring are just marvellous as always! I wanna just pick this cutie up and give him a cuddle!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ,This seal is so cute,and your colouring is stunning as always
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kylie! I agree with you, this little seal is really supercute!! :) Well guess I know what to do nest, log on to the WOJ Store ;)
    And I love the snowflake! :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Kylie! Looks amazing!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's absolutly gorgeous! And i just love the new WOJ greetingstamps with the die!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your card is so cute ! Love all embellishments, superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is so cool..love the image and the DP is fab. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, love your stunning card Kylie! This image is such a cutie, and your design is totally amazing!!! :) Love the gorgeous colours and papers you've used, everything is matched to perfection, you're so talented!
    The way you've put the flowers on top of the bow is adorable.
    PERFECT and even better :)

    hugs & love,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a truly charming card Kylie and your card folder tutrial has been a delight!
    Thank you
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh holy moly, this is amazing!!! I love sea mammals, really, LOVE 'em and this couldn't be any more darling, I love the papers and colours, just fabulous!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow cute card. Love the seal and the sentiment and die.Think I must just have to do some shopping now.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.