Sj's Little Musings Friday Freebie!!

Yay! It is Friday Freebie time at Sj's Little Musings again!! And Sj is having an Animal month for June, little Nippy was first and then the gorgeous Father and Son elephants last week - but this week's Friday Freebie is close to my heart - Sj has created not one, but two gorgeous Giraffes! There is the very cute Giraffe that I have used on my project, and the cutest giraffe that I have ever seen - a giraffe in a tutu! As always they are in line images and also coloured.

My family are giraffe fans so I had to make something special. Little Aiden (turns one year old on 1 July! My baby!!) has an animal themed bedroom, which is predominately safari animals. He is also at that cute stage where he dives into cushions and buries his little face into them, then rolls over onto his back with a massive smile, like a little bear cub. If there is no cushion around to amuse him, then he will find the nearest stuffed animal - or his big brother. It is so cute.

So after trying a few other ideas out, this is what I came up with:


I went to a craft fair about two years ago and bought some fabric which has paper backing on it that you can put through your ink jet printer. So after harassing my poor DH for some tuition on photoshop, I finally got the hang of it and lined up a few of these gorgeous little giraffe friends under this cute photo of my little Aiden, printed it out and set about searching through my rather large "fat quarter" collection to find the perfect piece of fabric.

Comments

  1. I adore the photo of Aiden. He's such a happy little man!. He will just love this pillow. You are too talented girl. Love it. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, what a great pict too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - how clever are you!!!! What a beautiful momento to have!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Kylie! I know what you mean about the cushion diving...hehe! My little man turned one last month and this is one of his favourite activities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand it's your birthday today...Happy Birthday Kylie, I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NAAAAW this is absolutely GORGEOUS!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.