Colour Q for Strawberry Tilda

Oh wow - what a long week. But here we are and it is Friday night! YEA!

I paid a visit to my friend Sharon's place tonight for some crafting and chatting and this is the result of my evening, Strawberry Tilda in some yummy chocolates and pinks.

The colour combo is Colour Q #19 - Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and White. The sketch is Sketch Saturday #89.

Oh - and I am sorry about the photos! I had some issues taking pics tonight, my camera doesn't love me anymore.





and I had loads of card and patterned papers left over so why not decorate inside as well.



Have a good weekend!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! You know she has been I have her stamp and never used her! But I always LOVE the ways you use her, it's always looks amazing!
    Hugs Kel xx

    P.s sorry for being a slacker! am playing a HUGE catch up today, coffee in hand....xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.