Happy New Laundry....

OK, so I am a housewife. The most exciting things in my life are my (1) husband and kids, (2) my house and garden, and (3) my crafting. The kids have their own blog, so everything else that I am excited about is posted about here.

I have been wishing for a beautiful built in laundry since we were in the planning stages of building our house almost three years ago. But as always, as you build, you get tired of building and then you move in without things being complete. Especially when you are Owner Builders, as we were. And then we had the kids and went from two incomes to one and, well, you know how that goes.

Today is very exciting for me because my dream laundry is finished. My wonderful husband has built all the cabinets from a flat pack range from the hardware store and tiled my laundry splashback. My only input was the layout, colour choosing and the grouting. It is so nice to have everything so organised and clean and put away from the kids.

It was certainly worth the wait!


Comments