Friday Sketchers meets Colour Create

Hi again!

Here is my next card... it is the gorgeous Tilda with Roses. The colour combo is Lemon & Lime. challenge #35 at Colour Create. I was a bit nervous how this would turn out, but I think I am happy now it is finished. I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers challenge # 84, by the talented Claudia Rosa (my hero). All of the edges are distressed and inked. Its a bit hard to tell from the photo but there are three layers before the main layer of design paper. Loads of distressing!







Comments

  1. gorgeous card Kylie...you used the colours just perfectly...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Kylie. You've wowed me with all the fantastic details you've added to this card. Everything blends perfectly together. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the little charms and that flower! stunning! great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning Kylie.. I love all the embellishments.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.